Terms & Conditions
Our site is operated by fekracomms.com (“we”, “us” or “our”). This is a part of Fekra Communications, registered in the United Arab Emirates . Our registered office address is The Business Park, Bldg C, Office 206, Dubai South, Dubai, UAE.
The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Fekra Communications and the services that they offer. It does not constitute an offer to sell any securities and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
By accessing this website you agree that Fekra Communications will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this website or from your access of other material on the internet via web links from this site. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law.
With respect to applicable laws and jurisdiction, the following rules apply to this website:
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this website or the terms and conditions thereof shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Dubai.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Terms & Conditions for Paid and Free Visitor Registrations
These terms and conditions apply to free of charge and paid visitor registrations for all exhibitions (each an “Event”) organised by Fekra Communications (“Fekra Communications”). Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms Fekra Communications will be unable to accept your registration.
- Your registration constitutes an offer to Fekra Communications to attend an Event. All registrations are subject to acceptance by Fekra Communications which will be confirmed in writing (including but not limited to email). A contract between Fekra Communications and you will only be formed when this confirmation is sent to you (whether or not it is received) provided that if confirmation is not sent within 14 days of us receiving your registration, it will be deemed to be confirmed unless we notify you otherwise. Fekra Communications reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration.
- For paid registrations, payment for the Event must be received in full by Fekra Communications in accordance with Fekra Communications’ payment terms from time to time in force. If payment in full is not received before the Event, Fekra Communications reserves the right at its sole discretion and without liability either to require payment as a condition of entry to the Event or to refuse entry to the Event. No refunds of any proportion of fees already paid (if any) will be made and any balance of the fees will remain due and payable where entry to an Event is refused under this condition 2.
- For paid registrations, discounts for group registrations are only valid for the number of visitors specified. If the number of visitors attending the Event is less than the number specified in the group booking, Fekra Communications reserves the right to revise the fees in line with the number of visitors actually attending the Event in accordance with Fekra Communications’ published prices then in force and require payment of such fees in accordance with the terms of condition 2.
- Prices for each Event are correct at the time of publication. Fekra Communications reserves the right to change the prices at any time but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed by Fekra Communications.
- Where you have paid for your registration, it may not be cancelled once it has been confirmed by Fekra Communications and no refunds will be given. If you fail to attend an Event, the full fees remain payable. Fekra Communications reserves the right to cancel any registration after confirmation without liability. If you have paid for your registration all fees paid will be refunded and you acknowledge that the refund of registration fees is your sole remedy in the event of cancellation of your registration by Fekra Communications and all other liability is expressly excluded.
- Your registration may not be transferred and is issued for your personal use only. You may not purchase registrations as agent for any third party or sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others, or exploit the registration commercially or non-commercially in any way. We regret that we cannot accept the transfer of registrations between conferences.
- Fekra Communications reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without liability.
- Fekra Communications reserves the right to postpone or cancel an Event without liability at any time for any reason whether or not due to causes beyond its reasonable control. Where an Event is postponed, your registration will be valid for the postponed Event. If you have paid for your registration, you will not be entitled to a refund in the event of postponement or cancellation of the Event by Fekra Communications.
- Fekra Communications reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of Fekra Communications represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Fekra Communications or the venue owners at the Event.
- All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. You consent to filming and sound recording and photography of the Event as a visitor and you consent to the use by Fekra Communications of any such recording or photography anywhere in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
- Fekra Communications excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Event. All indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are excluded. Fekra Communications accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect or consequential (including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. If Fekra Communications is liable to you for any reason, Fekra Communications’ total liability to you in relation to the Event (whether under these terms or conditions or otherwise) is limited to the amount of the registration fees (if any) paid by you to Fekra Communications. The limitations and exclusions in this condition 12 only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Fekra Communications reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
Payment and Cancellation
- Payment: All amounts payable by Customer must be received in full prior to commencement of Service. Cards accepted are Visa and Mastercard. Customer will be responsible for the payment of any present or future sales, use, excise or other similar tax (excluding taxes based on letstalkevents.com net income) applicable to the services here under. Amounts paid hereunder are non-refundable.We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency)
- Cancellations and Refunds: Any payments made through the Pay in Cash payment method will not be refunded regardless of the cause of termination or the party terminating the agreement. All other requests for refunds will be reviewed on a case by case basis and awarded at letstalkevent’s sole discretion. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Credit Card Information: The details collected do not include credit card details of customers. All credit card information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Letstalkevent.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
- Multiple registrations may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
The copyright in the material contained in this website and any Fekra Communications and brands included in that material belongs to Fekra Communications or its licensors. Any person may copy any part of this material from this website, subject to the following conditions: The material may be used only for that person’s own personal use for non-commercial purposes; The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material; and the products, technology or processes described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Fekra Communications or by other third parties. No license is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights. Images, trademarks and brands displayed on this site are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).
Fekra Communications may not be held responsible for the content of this email as it may reflect the personal view of the sender and not that of the company. Should you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, copy or distribute it. While Fekra Communication runs anti-virus software on all servers and all workstations, it cannot be held responsible for any infected files that you may receive. Fekra Communications advises all recipients to virus scan any file attachments.